Effective Marketing Channels Are you concerned about how to invest your marketing money? If you’re delivering a product or service directly to consumers, then this infographic should lighten your marketing decision-making burden. Although online channels such as ratings and reviews, search results, and email promotions influence online shoppers’ purchases most, traditional paper catalogs also hold [...]Read More
What we do
Perceptive Insights combines business and marketing strategy “best practices” of successful companies with foundational skill set analyses and devises appropriate business and marketing strategies. These strategies are implemented in pertinent offline and online marketing tactics that support the vision and mission of the organization.
- We review the overall marketing strategy of an organization
- traditional marketing activities: branding, messaging, customer experience
- new media marketing: website design and implementation, SEO, online marketing campaign creation and execution, social media program implementation
- We review the skills and expertise of the principals of an organization
- We devise the appropriate business and marketing tactics for the entrepreneur to be successful
- traditional marketing activities: branding consistency and customer experience definition and planning
- internet market strategies and tactics: email, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter and Pinterest)
- We work with the entrepreneur to train them on the new principles for success that they have adopted
- We educate and train the entrepreneur’s chosen support team
- We provide ongoing education through
- Self-service, on demand best practices strategies, tools and techniques
- Insight membership programs
- Insight mastermind groups
Any combination of these business facets can increase the probability of a successful entrepreneurial venture. But, when these facets are combined with appropriate planning, milestones and resources, high performance results occur.
And that’s what we’re about. High performance results for the high performance entrepreneur.
Importance of Internet Marketing One can’t overlook the importance of internet marketing. So many businesses still believe in the type of marketing which has made them successful. Whether that be print advertising or commercial advertising it is a way of the past. The future of marketing your business is internet marketing. Look at the technology [...]Read More Entrepreneurship, internet marketing, Marketing, SEO, small business
There are certain fundamentals a high performance entrepreneur exhibits. We’ve been fortunate to work with some of the best and brightest minds in today’s business world. We’ve taken this experience and systematized them into a series of foundational products to assist you in becoming a high performance entrepreneur.Learn More
“There is only one valid definition of business purpose: to create a customer. …. Therefore, any business enterprise has two—and only two—basic functions: marketing and innovation.”
– Peter Drucker (1954), The Practice of Management, pp. 39-40
Perceptive Insights focuses its significant resources in identifying, aggregating and deploying marketing strategies, techniques and tools that empower high performance entrepreneurship. These tools span from traditional marketing activities through the latest online marketing strategies and tactics.Learn More
Once you’ve built the appropriate foundations – both personal and professional – and have the appropriate marketing strategies and tools in mind, it’s time to execute.
Together, we’ll review the results of your “foundations” work. Perceptive Insights then strategizes the best implementation plans and works with you to implement these plans.
We provide self-service, guided services or complete outsourcing services in executing your strategies and tactics to get you high performance results.Learn More